How do I place my first order online?
It's easy! As you browse the site for products, click 'Add to basket'. When you are ready, select the 'Checkout' button located on the top of every page and follow the instructions to complete your order.
The next steps will be:
- Select your checkout option:
- Click Checkout to save time and complete your purchase as a Guest customer. Or sign in to register an account.
- Check out via PayPal.
- Enter your Contact and Delivery details: Confirm your name, postage method and delivery address.
- Enter your Billing details: Select your preferred payment option.
- Confirm and Purchase: Your order summary plus the total order cost will be displayed. Once you click on 'Place order' a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you supplied during checkout.
What type of payments do you accept?
PayPal or Credit Card
Is there a minimum order amount?
No, there is no minimum amount that you are required to spend.
How will I know if my online order has been completed successfully?
You will be sent a confirmation email as soon as you finish the checkout process. If you don't receive an email (don’t forget to check your 'Junk' folder!!), or if you are unsure whether your order was successful, please email our Customer Service Centre.
What is the cost of shipping?
Orders over $20 FREE SHIPPING Australia Wide. Otherwise $5 flat rate postage & handling.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
From dispatch, the estimated metro delivery times are:
- Standard delivery - 3 to 5 business days (excluding weekends*)
Please note standard delivery time to WA is 4 - 6 days (excluding weekends*)
Due to seasonal and Public Holidays such as Easter and Christmas, delivery times may vary from normal. Please allow extra time for delivery during these peak periods.
Please note that delivery may take a little longer to rural areas, so it’s best to order early.
*Orders submitted from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening will not be processed until the next working day.
What if I am not around when my order is delivered? Who can accept my delivery?
Anyone who is present at the time of delivery can accept your parcel. A signature is obtained at point of delivery for Standard deliveries. If no one is available, Australia Post will leave written instructions on how you can collect your parcel from the nearest Post Office.